Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It's been a while...

(Sarah Frymark if you're reading this that blog title was for you in honor of my favorite song I forced you guys to listen too)

On another note, I've been MIA on here but I'm back!! 

I just got back from a weeklong trip to Myrtle Beach and the word amazing doesn't even cover it. I didn't want to leave. More on that later though. 

Today I'm babysitting three amazing kids who also happen to be best friends and I have to say this is the best day I've had in a while. It's been full of laughter, singing, dancing,long nature walks, and a lonely rainboot floating in the pool. 

But, as the kids are playing in the next room I'm left with just my thoughts about my future- more specifically my future career and the truth is I have no idea what I want. I know I want to help people. I want to help children and families, newlyweds and older adults. I want to help the homeless and those with addictions but I don't know how to help or where to start. But, I've always loved photography- a part of it grabbed onto my heart and never let go. I need to improve and I need to work on my skills and even my confidence but it's something I've always loved and I want to continue on with it. 

So where does that leave me? Where do I start? What do I do? 

She likes to dance, be tickled, and orange crackers. 

Second nature walk of the day. 

"This is my happy face" - Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment