Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday Siesta

Random life updates because a lot has been going on.

1.  My birthday is in 18 days, I'll be 22, and while I'm excited because who doesn't love to celebrate their birthday I'm also sad this will be the first birthday in a while that I haven't celebrated with my girlfriends at our favorite local Mexican restaurant.  

2.  Still no job and not even the slightest prospect of finding one anytime soon.  Where does that leave my Asheville plans you ask.  I don't know.  I was so excited to move that it was all I talked about nonstop but now I've slowed down a bit because I know I won't save enough money to move by January.  

3.  This past week I was a counselor at my church day camp and it was such an amazing week.  We had a fantastic group of kids and I had so much fun teaching them to play kickball, baseball, and watching their relationships with each other and us grow.  By the end of the week, we were all exhausted but none of us were ready for it to end.  

4.  I need to start a diet a.s.a.p 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment