Friday, July 18, 2014

Yesterday was perfect...


God answered my prayers when I needed it most.  Yesterday, Sarah came to NC for a college tour with her sister and we spent the entire day together and I have to say it came at the perfect time.  I have been so depressed and lonely since graduating that I needed this time with her and it has left me in good spirits that I hope I can carry through the next few weeks.  I forgot what real happiness felt like, what it felt like to really laugh- the kind of laugh that makes your stomach hurt and tears roll out of your eyes.  I forgot what it was like to have someone who really understands you and listens to you, someone who understands your jokes and your dark sense of humor.  We agreed early in the day not to worry about our plans or the future but instead we talked and laughed about all the good times we had at school.  All the crazy nights out and all the fun nights we stayed in.  Yesterday was perfect.  In 12 days the other Sarah will be in Greensboro for a WCU alumni event and again she is coming at a perfect time and I am so grateful to be able to spend the day with her.  If you could see the difference in me when I spend time with the Sarah’s- it’s so hard being away from them.  They say you make lifelong friends in college and I know I have found life long friends in them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment