Thursday, July 31, 2014

Yes-no-maybe so?

I was living on a high for a few weeks but I have finally come down and faced reality.

Moving out is hard.  And expensive.  Basically, I planned on working non-stop the next 5 or 6 months, saving every penny and moving but the problem was I totally and completely forgot about my $400.00 a month loans which put a major dent in my plans.  Sarah and I figured we would need about $5,000.00 each to be able to move and with my loans there is just no way I can save that much by January.

I'm not going to lie- I wanted to give up and quit.  I was so discouraged I cried myself to sleep and cried the entire next day.  I convinced myself to quit.  But, truth is, I don't want to quit.  Moving is something I want really bad and maybe it won't happen by January and maybe it will but I'm going to work and save and move when I have the money and that will be okay.

On the bright side, I applied for a receptionist job at my moms work today and I'm really excited.  It's a company I could grow with and a really amazing opportunity with a great company so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment