Sunday, May 25, 2014

Filling the gaps.


It's been 15 days since graduation, 16 days since I've seen James. I miss him. I mean really miss him. My heart literally aches to be near him. Usually, snap chatting help fills the gaps but since he is off on a hiking trip with no service I have zero contact with him. 

I was talking to Sarah recently and I told her I don't get my hopes up about him having feelings for me or a relationship etc because I don't want to be disappointed. And she replied that I ahpd just have fun and enjoy a casual friendship. But the problem is I want him too bad. My feelings are too strong to be just friends. I want more. I need more. And I lied, I have hopes that he will change his mind. Even though deep down I know he won't. I just don't want to be disappointed or sad. 

James, without knowing it, makes me want to be a better person. He makes me want to explore and be adventurous. He makes me want to be more healthy and smart. Have a more open mind and new interests. He makes me happy and smile more than normal. 


Our trip in Florida continues with visits to Cape San Blas and Panama City Beach. 












No comments:

Post a Comment