Thursday, May 8, 2014

2 days to go.

Well, my days at Western are coming to a close.  My family starts arriving tomorrow and graduation is 2 days away.  How is this even possible? It seems like yesterday I was just starting freshman year and graduation seemed like 100 years away... So, as a final celebration (minus the parents) we invited all our friends over and drank the night away. It was perfect to say the least. I've never 1) drank so much and 2) had so much fun.  All of us together one last time before graduation and before our families arrive was exactly what we needed.  I wish I could relay everything that happened but it's not the same.   I have met and become friends with so many amazing, beautiful people here and I wish we could all stay together forever, but I know there are other plans and people waiting for them and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment