Thursday, April 17, 2014

Weekly updates


It's been so long since I posted. I've been so busy with classes, projects, hanging out with my friends and now I'm on break. I just haven't had time to write.

Graduation is only 23 days away and I'm freaking out. I'm not ready. I don't want to leave cullowhee, my friends, western. I am just not ready to leave. I wish I could stay forever. 

I love our routine. I love that we have a breakfast club and that every Friday night we go to tucks. I love sitting in the living room and snap chatting ugly photos of each other. I'm gonna miss sitting in the hallway stuffing our face with food and gossiping. Going to the park and sitting outside Starbucks sun burning. 

But at the same time I'm ready for what God has planned for my future. 


Our breakfast club hanging out at Tucks.


 Our friends cat had kittens.


I'm taking care of Sarah's cat while she's out of town. (A post on that later that you won't want to miss)

Driving 4 hours home with a cat is not an easy task. 


Good visit with my dentist- no cavities! 

Picking tulips at school

Check back for a post on my week with Jewel the cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment