Monday, March 3, 2014

Blue or Black

UGH graduation is right around the corner.  I've been picking out announcements, buying graduation cap and gown, and making dinner reservations.  But, I haven't completely decided on a dress 100%.  I've found two that I really love, but I'm having a hard time deciding between each.  Here are my choices.






  

This blue dress with the multi-color rhinestone is so cute, and it's the first one I fell in love with.  Priced at $111.00, normally I wouldn't spend this much on a dress but considering I've worked really hard to get to my college graduation I decided to splurge this time.








This black dress with multi-color rhinestone is so much more me.  I'm comfortable in black because it makes you appear slimmer, which any girl loves. Priced at $85.00










I don't have very long to decide because I have to order it, make sure it fits, and find shoes to match.  I'm stressing big time because I don't want to end up in a plain black dress that has no personality like  I did for my high school graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment