Monday, February 24, 2014

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Can we ever catch a break in life?

Can good events and feelings stay good without having some kind of "bad part?"

There is never good without something bad, why is that?

So, all of this questioning is caused by the fact that I found out I was scammed by the dealer who sold me my car.  My precious, lovely car that I love oh so dearly.  I received a letter recently from the DMV letting me know that the car doesn't in fact have 90,000 miles like I was told but actually has over 148,000 miles.  After, letting my dad know we sprang into action and started contacting my aunt's mom and dad who have been in the car business for geez 20+ years.  She looked at our paperwork and the letter and told us that yes he had scammed us and we should take legal action and get our money back.

Long story short, we haven't done anything, yet.  We're trying to get all of our "ducks in a row" before we just go prancing to Raleigh demanding $5,000.

I just can't understand.  I was so happy, our family was finally getting over the death of my brother, we had money to pay our bills and buy food.  Me and my parents finally both had cars that actually ran without having to hammer the engine.  Then, BOOM, bad luck comes along and knocks us down.

On the other hand, everything else in my life is going pretty smoothly.

Classes are going well, I suppose I'm passing them all.
My friendships are thriving and I feel like we grow closer each day.
My countdown to graduation- 75 days

Also, I'm hopefully going to start having real photo of the day pictures.  I'll try to post some later.

No comments:

Post a Comment