Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A better post later.

I'll write out a better post later with my latest fashion obsessions.  (I'm getting ready for spring!)

But, for now I'll post an inspiring quote from my favorite company. So Worth Loving.  They have such an amazing outlook.

Own your feelings, your opinions, your morals.  Hold them... 

I'm unsure of who I am as a person.  If you looked at me from an outside perspective I have multiple personalities.  I'm one person at home, I'm another at school, and here on my blog I like to think I'm myself.  But, in all honesty, I'm not sure of who I am.  I have values, morals, and opinions but they change every day, every minute.  Does anyone else feel like that? Like you behave differently around so many people so many ways that you don't even know yourself anymore? What do you believe in? What do you value? What are your morals? My feelings change dramatically around different situations, groups, and people.

I want to find myself.  I want to know my true self.  Maybe one day I will.


Who is this girl in the picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment