Sunday, November 17, 2013

Quick weekend update

Just a quick update on my weekend:

Friday night: We had Dance Marathon Committee bonding movie night.  Since my 2 other roommates are part of the committee and only one other girl showed up it was more like friendship bonding.  Nevertheless, it was so fun.  We watched The Day After Tomorrow and Leap Year, stuffed our face with chips and cookies, and laughed until the wee hours of the morning.

We were so excited to finally "entertain people" we spent all day preparing and I tried a little Pinspiration.
Pinterest 


Mine 
Anyways, it ended up working really well, except the candle burning all the way into the coffee beans.  

Saturday: My friend Sarah's mom came up and took us to lunch at Tuck's Tap and Grille.  Which was surprisingly amazing.  After a quick stop at Wal-Mart we were back at the room hanging out, chatting, laughing, and bonding.  It was really great having her mom here.  She is 100% sweet and caring.  It made me miss my mom, only 5 more days until I get to see her.

Sunday(today):  We went to breakfast and now I'm spending the rest of the day in comfy sweats on pinterest.

I'll leave you with some items I'm currently lusting for.

This scarf from Forever 21



This dress from ASOS


And these shoes from Keds Kate Spade








No comments:

Post a Comment