Monday, November 18, 2013

Graduation


I graduate in May.

This seems unreal to me. 

Honestly, I can't even wrap my mind around what life will be like when I'm no longer waking up every day to go to class.  

I can't imagine not seeing the Sarah's every day.  We eat every meal together.  We spend every weekend together.  We go to movies together. We go shopping together.  We do homework together. We  spend every. Waking. Moment. Together.  

I'm scared of working in the real world.
I'm scared of not having my friends around all the time.
I'm scared of the new responsibility I'm going to have. 

At the same time we are excited to graduate. 

No more group projects.
No more papers.
No more tests.
No more crappy cafeteria food.
No more dorms.
No more walking a mile to class.  

I'm scared and excited all at once.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment