Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday Inspiration

I was on another favorite blog of mine the other day, you can check it out here, and the author of the blog posted this .  While reading it I was thinking this is exactly how I want to live my life, and hope I am living my life.  Right then and there, after I finished reading it, I printed a copy and now it's hanging where I can read it everyday.  So, here is some inspiration for your tuesday wherever you may be.

I do believe in being yourself.
Share.
Make mistakes.
Maybe look like an ass sometimes.
Learn.
Grow.
Have fun.
Make things.
Connect.
Take risks.
Find good people who make you want to be better.
Listen to them.
Learn from them.
Read books.
Write Journals.  (I like this one.) 
Weed out the crap.
You'll know it when you see it.
But always.
Be true to yourself.
Be your best.
Be grateful.
Love others. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment