Sunday, November 16, 2014

Life update..


With holidays right around the corner my posts are becoming farther and farther apart.  Even only working part time I feel like I have little time to do leisure activities.  So, while I have the time today I'm taking the opportunity to post.

1) My dad broke his leg recently in four different places, therefore he is unable to move or do anything on his own.  This has been really tough and I have to come home every day from work and take care of him until my mom gets home.  You don't realize how much you do on your own until you have to do everything for someone else. He is constantly needing something,  it's been hard- on him, my mom, and me.

2) My job is going great. I feel like I actually know what I'm doing now, I've made friends with some of the stylist and I feel like I fit in finally.  While I still make mistakes and have questions I'm proud of myself and what I'm doing. We have a Christmas party the 6th and I'm searching for a date but by the looks of it I'll be flying solo.

3) Christmas is almost here, and we've started playing Christmas music at work and I keep the Christmas station on in my car.  I'm excited and ready.  It's going to be hard, December 4 will be one year since Jeremy died and I know it's going to be hard on my family- so I'm trying to enjoy the holiday while I can.

4) My blog isn't really anything, I don't think I have any real followers and I want it to succeed so I'm going to try to do more to promote it and really get some followers.

5) I'm going to bring back my outfit posts.  I've just got to get some new photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment