Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring break baby!

Finally, I'm on spring break.  For a full week.  Let me be honest and say I needed it.  I needed a break from school and some peace and quiet at home.  I love school but I'll be glad when there's no more traveling back and forth, moving, papers, tests, blah blah blah.  You know.

But, with this break also means I can catch up on my outfit posts and hopefully I can post some graduation pictures I'll be doing this week.  Hopefully being the key word.

So, my first outfit post is from a few weeks ago.  Now, you can't judge because I don't model. Ever. I'm still learning how to stand, and pose, and smile.  You would think smiling would be easy since we do it all the time but surprisingly it's hard.  I'm also still learning how to be comfortable in my own skin in front of the camera.



1.  Old Navy shirt// 2.  Old Navy super skinny jeans// 3.  Nine West heels// 4.  Steve Madden bag

Normally, I wouldn't do two outfits in one post, but since I'm catching up here is my outfit from Harrah's.  Which by the way, Harrah's was AMAZING. 



1. Asos dress// 2.  Guess heels// 3.  Kate Spade clutch

I know my outfit post is a little lame, but I'm still learning.  Cut me some slack.  


No comments:

Post a Comment