Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shoe Envy

UGH I am in desperate need of new shoes.  It doesn't matter what kind because I need everything from sandals to heels to flats.  So, since I'm completely out of money I'm doing online window shopping.  So, I have three categories of shoes (A, B, and C)

Category A is for those of us who can't afford expensive shoes, we can shop at forever 21.  They offer  amazing shoes and pretty good prices.  Here are a few of my favorites.



You can never go wrong with black and white stripes. 


Category B- For those who can spend a little more on shoes but don't want to spend too much. The following come from Zara and are a few favorites I've picked out.  



I'm in the market for a good red heel.  I thought I found a pair but it turns out they weren't for me. 

Last, but not least, category C for those of you who have a higher budget and can spend top dollar for shoes.  Oh, I hope I'm in this category some day.  Of course, this category is from Kate Spade.  Definitely, had a lot of favorites to choose from.




Again, can never go wrong with bows on your toes.  Oh how I love Kate Spade.  


I have to throw this in here.  Can I please have this closet? 


My dream come true. 







No comments:

Post a Comment