Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My daily rant.

People just don't understand.  No matter how many times you try to explain, they just never understand.  I know from the outside it looks like I have a lot of money.  If I didn't know myself I would think that I have a lot of money, but the truth is I barely have enough to buy basic necessities.  Honestly, I don't even have the money to buy that.  I wish I could explain everything but again I don't think you, whoever you are reading this, would understand.  If I don't have the money to buy basic necessitates what makes people think I can afford a trip? A weekend trip much less a day trip.  I can't.  How am I supposed to get the money when I have no money coming in? How do you want me to pay for it? And I ask them that, and the response is well we can pick a different place to go, or lets just do small day trips? Are you kidding me? That's the same thing, I still have the same problem. No money. No doing ANYTHING. And people just don't understand. I could explain it 100 different ways, 100 different times, in every language and they still just wouldn't understand.  I'm tired of explaining. I'm tired of being the friend who can't afford to do anything. I'm tired of the not understanding what it's like to not have money.  Why can't people just understand what I go through,  how embarrassing it is to not have the money to pay for lunch and have to rely on your friends.  And then, when you do get the money to pay them back they think not accepting it is being nice or helpful but in reality it's just embarrassing because you know it's from pity.  I'm just so sick of it.  I'm so done with being here. I'm so done with school.  At least, when I'm at home, my family understands.  They don't expect me to have money to go out and do things.  They know.  Here, at school, nobody understands.  And I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment