Saturday, March 29, 2014

Late night writing

It's 2:19AM.  I'm still awake.  I just can't sleep.

Is it really only Saturday?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not rushing the weekend but it's felt like Saturday all day long.

I can't wait to post about what's been going on this Saturday but I need to sit down when my brain is fully functioning, with pictures and a good story before posting.  Keep checking back though, you won't want to miss it.

I have a busy month ahead of me.  It's the last full month of my last semester at college.  I only have 42 days left.  It's flying by.  I'm going home this coming weekend to do some graduation stuff, find a dress, finish my announcements.  Then, Monday April 7, Maria, my mom and I have a meeting with the detective from my brother's case.  So, I'm nervous for that but at the same time I'm so glad I get to go home and spend some time with my family.  I know it's ridiculous because I'm about to move back home for good and I'll be sick of them before long but, it will be a much needed weekend.  Sometimes, I just need some time away from school to be able to focus and do my work.

Anyways, like I said a busy busy month is coming up.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it and I'm losing motivation really fast.  I'm tired ALL the time, I hate going to class, I don't care about homework or tests.  I'm just done.  I'm so done.


No comments:

Post a Comment