Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Anticipation for V Day!

I realize my last post was a little personal, and depressing.  I seem to be doing that a lot lately.  I really am trying to do better. I promise.  But, I posted the exact same post on the site Vinted, where I sell my clothes, in the forums.  To my surprise, I received a bunch of motivational, supportive, and downright sweet responses.  I can't believe complete strangers would band together to give advice to another complete stranger.  It really touched me.

Moving on, I'm so excited for Valentine's day.  My cousin Jaide is coming to visit that weekend! So, Jaide, Sarah and I are dressing up and going to Asheville for a VD dinner! I wanna wear my new dress (if it ever gets here) and red heels.  I'm so excited.  

Therefore, I'm posting VD dinner date outfit ideas.  (That's a mouthful.) 




For those of you who are a little more casual here's some great options: 





No comments:

Post a Comment