Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hi my name is Abbie and I'm a shopaholic.

Hi Abbie.

Yes, it's true.  I'm a shopaholic.  I received my refund check this past Friday and seriously y'all I've only stopped shopping to sleep.


  • I can never have too many pairs of heels(every girl knows this).
  • I can never have too many journals.
  • I can never have too much jewelry.
  • I can never have too much clothes.
  • I can never have too much nail polish. 
  • I can never have too many note cards.
Me and one of my girls hit up some of my favorite stores this weekend and shopped 'til we dropped.  I'm going home this weekend to do it all over again :) 

Merona heels $4.00 @ Goodwill



Essie Polish in Ballet Slippers.  



 Gold polka dot journal thanks to TJ Maxx

Red Heels for $15.00 at Belk



Pink hedgehog notecards via Target
3 Pack of journals via Target
$4.00 earrings from Belk

I can't wait to go home and bring back new clothes.  I have a serious problem.  

Have a beautiful rest of the weekend.  



No comments:

Post a Comment