Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Coincidence or fate?

Do you believe in coincidence or fate?  Does something happen by chance or is it all predetermined and meant to happen all along?

Typically I believe everything happens for a reason.  Everything has a meaning and is preset by God. I believe that you can't change the path because it's already planned.  This could be a thought, or an action, or an event.  But tonight, I'm questioning this. Is everything planned out, or could something happen just by chance?

I'll let you in on what spurred my dilemma.  Last night, I had a dream about an ex boyfriend. Nothing special we just happened to meet up and reconnect.  This morning I wake up to a Facebook status by him saying "I had a dream about her last night for the first time in over two years..it felt so real.  She said she missed me and I definitely miss her, everyday, but she's never coming back".  Now I know this seems egotistical to think it is about me.  But my question is if it was. If we both had dreams about each other on the same night was it a coincidence or was it connected like fate?

Do things happens by chance or is it planned out all along to happen.  If we had a dream about each other did it mean something or was it just coincidence and have no significance at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment